Author Topic: indicators to look at  (Read 1799 times)

Offline sassy.prak

indicators to look at
« on: June 18, 2015, 06:43:16 PM »
dear board members
since i am a a kacha analysist i would like to put up few questions and would request the borders to answer especially @gaba sir, @zacho sir, @day trader sir, @stock chartist sir, @wavy and @gurubhai
q1)what technical indicators are to be looked at for 1) intraday trading 2) short term trading(1-5 days) and medium term trading (1-2 months)
q2)are patterns important along with the indicators to be seen ??
q3) for support and resistances what is the time period of the chart to be taken into consideration , a month , a3 months or year ??

kinldy give your valuable opinions
waiting and thanks in anticipation
sentiment is weaknes

Offline daytrader7459

Re: indicators to look at
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 07:00:52 PM »
Your indicaor shd be same across time frame choose anyone and stick to it nothing have holy grail  ur experince knowledge and patience are key to success

Offline sassy.prak

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 09:08:44 AM »
dear board members
since i am a a kacha analysist i would like to put up few questions and would request the borders to answer especially @gaba sir, @zacho sir, @day trader sir, @stock chartist sir, @wavy and @gurubhai
q1)what technical indicators are to be looked at for 1) intraday trading 2) short term trading(1-5 days) and medium term trading (1-2 months)
q2)are patterns important along with the indicators to be seen ??
q3) for support and resistances what is the time period of the chart to be taken into consideration , a month , a3 months or year ??

kinldy give your valuable opinions

waiting and thanks in anticipation

a1)indicators are just aid, price is ultimate; indicators follow the price , price may or may not follow the indicator
a2)identifying patterns and structures can help u catch 70-80% of move,and thts how one can make good money with even few trades
a3) depends on whether u trading for short term or medium term, long term

sir how to look at the price. i know this is a very gross question but kindly answer. i have learnt a little to look at the indicator and earlier also i have been told to look at the price but i how to look at the price ??
please answer
sentiment is weaknes

Offline daytrader7459

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 01:59:41 PM »
there is no hard and fast rule, once u study enough charts u will be able to see impending moves  before they happen

my sincere suggestion is give urself time, Rome wasn't  built in a day; Market is biggest teacher, always be a student and try to learn from it

Market is biggest teacher,  well said  :)

Offline sassy.prak

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 03:42:24 PM »
agree sir :) but still my question reamains as such, since i know nothing , i would surely ask again that how to read the prices ??

sir i am at level -4 not even on the ground, i am learning and will keep learning so kindly answer :)
sentiment is weaknes

Offline sassy.prak

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 09:51:06 AM »
well thats exactly the answer i was looking for
thanks sir
sentiment is weaknes